Late afternoon cycled to the lake , changed to my running shoes and running shorts. Did a warm up and went for a run. . Started slowly along the waterfront path to the Cruise Line office 1000 islands cruises
and then headed back along the trail to the Water Treatment Plant.
Map My run says 8k *. Not sure I agree with this distance. Think its closer to 6.5 or 7k.
Happy with my run. Cool around 14C.
Still running in shorts .- ( long shorts.)
Time to think about getting some longer Capri pants.
Lots of joggers and walkers taking in the great weather .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment