Rode my bike to the Cataraqui Shopping center.
Had a look at Christmas cards and checked out training watches. Polar, Suntoo, Garmin and Timex.
They cost more than I thought.---range in price from $130 to $600 plus tax.
But they do provide all kinds of useful training information. Plan is to think about it.
Do i need one? . Do I want to spend the money ? and will the information be helpful in my training?
Did a slow run in the late afternoon - 4.3K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment