decided not to run. its too cold and with the wind chill -33.
Weather Channel
Walked to Loblaws to get some food and a newspaper and stopped in at a local coffee shop.
Walked approx. 5K .doing some strengthening exericese for my abs and arm strength.
reading the National Post - eachcoach.com/resolve/
thinking i may sign up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment