Did a 6.5K run in the late afternoon. temp. -11C. happy that I did the run.
I think i have (had hopefully-) a case of the February Blues. The winter has been long and cold and there is still approx, one more month to go. Tomorrow is a provincial holiday (family Day) and everything is closed.
i need to take my training more seriously. get a proper plan. Rather than just putting in runs.
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment