I picked Seattle to win by 5 points and my score 37-32.
Went to Curling this afternoon. I am taking Learn to Curl on Sunday afternoons from 4-6pm.
. Program started in October and goes until the beginning of April. . I am enjoying. it ...
I need to get my run training on track. I am entered in the Harry Rosen - on April 4.
My goal is to run and finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
I am back running and blogging. Ran in the late afternoon. Distance 5K . Very happy with my run.
No comments:
Post a Comment