Late afternoon run. 5.24km. Happy with the run.
I would like to run 5 days a week, swim 1x and do 1x yoga class.
Run goals for this year are still in the planning stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment