Ran at 5PM.
Distance - 5 km.
Very happy with the run. Ran at a slow pace. Felt strong.
Thinking on my goals for this season.
Would like to run- 3 runs ,
Toronto 10 km
and possibly - Montreal 5km,
and Vancouver 10km or a 5km.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment