Yoga class at Lululemon 9:30am. Walked there and back. - Not a great class.
Did a 5k run in the late afternoon. SLow , very slow felt tired.
Not sure what is causing this tiredness.
Lots of stuff on my mind. That might be part of the answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment