Busy day. Did a short run using a Garmin Forerunner 10. Took me sometime to set up an online account and figure out how to use it. Learned lots from this first attempt using GPS. The date feedback is very helpful. . But at the same time , i need to be realistic about what my goals are.. The model 10 is very basic. Think i will continue with it.
The data records interesting stuff and is more accurate that the way i was doing. I saved it online in Cyberspace... .
I recorded the run in laps and miles. ouch. i need to get on the metric track.
Cooked a pot roast for supper.... not bad.
So many things to do at the moment. ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment