Muggy humid day 24C.
Having issues with my Garmin. Is it the Watch? Or me - the owner?
Used Map My Run to log the distance.
Map My Run 7.31km
Happy with my distance as I have taken a "time out" for most of the past 10 days.
I am in the process or charging the battery and hoping it will okay for tomorrow.
Check back in a day or 2 and I will have my late summer/ fall event schedule in place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment