Sunday, January 5, 2014

Run to Lululemon Yoga Class

Sunday mornings , I have been going yoga at Lululemon in Kingston.  We are fortunate in Kingston that Lululemon offers a free class on Sunday mornings. The classes are lead by the excellent yoga teachers who live in our fair city.  Yoga seems to be  very good me. It allows me to clear my  mind and thinking.
Dressed warmly and (with my yoga shorts- Underneath) sweatpants, nylon pants, 2 sweaters and a warm short zipper jacket) I jogged down Princess Street to Lululemon. Took the 1 hr class with Dallas. And enjoyed the chatter and snacks afterwards. - this morning  my favorite chocolate balls called "Cinnamon Girls" were among the goodies on hand . Walked home  Distance 5K return. Breakfast.
Usually, Sundays are not running days. 

Planning to watch TV, NFL football and maybe a basketball game later today.., And I need to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...