Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent sometime taking some sun beside Lake.. (its on Lake Ontario). Then cycled home thru Fort Henry. When I got home - realized i had left my keys on the rocks where I had been enjoying the sun and watch the boats. Cycled back out to the military College (RMC) and my keys were still on the rock where I had been enjoying the sun... I am now back home . No run today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
Busy day.. Curling game. We won and will play in the final next week. Happy. Lots of energy. Ran in the rain ... Having problems with ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment