Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Back care, Bike and Run

So lucky, we had another great Indian summer day 20C.
Can’t get an appointment with my doc until Friday. Decided I need to try  manage my sore back myself. . Yesterday, last night, had a hot bath, planning another or a long shower tonight.

Yesterday morning and today, took a tablet - CO-MELOXICCAM 7.5MG  its non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug. I have several left over from an injury I had 18 months ago.
The drug seems to be helping. (Keeping fingers my cross).   No pain – I Biked and Ran
A 2.87 KM RUN / JOG - 1.78 mi in Kingston, Canada 
and  a 29KM bike ride MAPPED ON TUE OCT 01 2013 

Very happy about the run, as I Have not run in 6 days).

Keeping my fingers crossed my back is on the mend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...