Sunday, December 29, 2013

Today's run was slow

I did a slow 4.83 K jog.  Happy to get home without falling.

The streets and roads are a mess, a combination of  ice, water and granular snow.  The Weather Network says "Present temp 2C  and  feels like minus 3, Overnight  dropping to -10".  This forecast  means more icy streets and roads.

My present goal is to  increase my  workout /run distances. As we are entering a January deep freeze for the next 2 weeks, I am thinking of getting in some swimming or stationary bike.. If we get a good  snow fall I will be out on my snow shoes and XC skis.

Have you tried Clif Bars? Clif Bar & Company
They are good. I like the soft bars best."crunchy peanut butter" and "white chocolate Macadamia "
 But  check 'em out for yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...