Did my last Janathon Run for 2014.
and I am very happy that I completed the thirty day challenge.
I am not a good writer or blogger,; Janathon was a great test . It also gave me the motivation to get out an do my runs in frigid weather and to do a daily post.
It's a good thing to do.
my plans are to continue training - i am entered in 2 runs in April
the Harry Rosen 8K and the and the Toronto Yonge Street 10K
would love to hear from other bloggers. on fb, google or blogger.
I plan to continue blogging.
jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment