Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Down Day - RuN was Okay

Went for a run 7.8K  Happy . 

Recent events and experiences have allowed me to  see myself differently and see the people i have contact with differently. 
. I have been trying to reconnect with people  in my past. The long past. And also trying to connect with new people ... .

It is possible to reconnect with some of the people who have been part of my life.... , But for the most part , I should  be in the present. I  should learn from my past experiences. 
Focus  - on my present ,. If  I really  want to go somewhere or do it, then i should get on with  doing  it. 
Look to the future. 
Time to stop rambling. 
I have lots of stuff to think about and I have  lots of projects tp finish.  I am  a busy woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...