Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June 18 2014

One of those days. not great in terms of goals, but i did get some stuff done. 
Took my cat , Tuffie to the veterinarian  for her annual check up and shots. 
 The FIFA World Cup is taking up a lot of programming time on Canadian TV.
I am English by birth. I am hoping they (the UK) wins tomorrow against Uruguay. .. .I am a little skeptical. the press is interested in one player - Rooney . My (unprofessional ) feelings think he should be benched. He is lacking as a " team player".  There must be better team players in the UK .
Keeping my fingers crossed. My instincts tell me they will have to play well to win ... 

My training did not go as well. I  cycled 20K and ran 3K.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...