Friday, June 27, 2014

June 27 Friday - Used Bike Rack on a Public Bus.

Nice day . The start of a \'very long Weekend . Canada Day - July 1 .
 I went - rode my bike to the Cataraqui Town Center do have a look in the stores.  After shopping, I  noticed  I had  a flat tire in my rear wheel. Problem - How to get my bike home?. . The Kingston City buses a have  bike racks. I decided to take  my bike  downtown to have the bike shop fix my flat.
 I had never used a bus bike rack
This was my first attempt.
The bus driver was nice and friendly and helpful . She gave me verbal instructions to load the bike on the bus.   I was  surprised at how  easy it is to load a bike onto the front  bus rack .    I got down town and I had  the  flat fixed at Frontenac Cycle.
A good experience, and i learned a new skill that i will use again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...