Saturday, January 31, 2015

31 January and last day of Janathon


Earlier in the day. walked downtown to a good Coffee shop, had a coffee and  then walked back  home. . Distance 5.54K.
Walk to Coffee shop and back home
Kingston, 08, Canada Declared it and Did it.  Map My Run was the internet site that i  used to record the distance. 



Late afternoon 16:00  I ran 5.14K.   Its was cold. 
Feeling tired, ran at a slower than usual pace. temperature is -16C, but feels like -19C.
Its the last day of January and I hope winter is on its way out. 
The winter of 2015 and the very cold weather has gotten to me. 
My Janathon has come to an end. I am happy that  I finished it. But I had problems motivating myself to record what I did. Unfortunately, I did not write about other thinks in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...