Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Janathon Day 27-18

e days are getting longer and also colder. 
Got my run in the late afternoon.  Distance 7.09K

We missed the NY state snowstorm, but it's cold. -10C and feels-like -18C

Th
5 more days to go in Janathon. It has been good for me.. there have been many late afternoons cold  and snowy, and I  probably would have passed, not done my run. However the challenge provided me with the incentive to get dressed and go for my run.  


I have been thinking about switching to Wordpress. It seems to more complicated to use than Blogger. however, the blogs are nicer. 


Enjoying a Stella Artois beer as i write this post.  Time to sign off and cook my  supper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...