Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21 and Janathon 21

 Few days ago, I bought a new running shoes - Mizuno Wave Riders. Bought online  - as the price is a little lower.   Picked  them up this afternoon. I have been wearing them around my apt. Happy, they fit okay.  

The cold weather is starting to get me down. You have to accept the cold in winter. It goes with living in Canada and being Canadian. 
Early Afternoon, I walked to Starbucks. read the newspaper and had a coffee and muffin. The walk was 6K. 

Today's run - 5.65 K in the late afternoon. Felt tired and sluggish. But, I got a run in. 
Present Temperature is -11C and feels-like -16C
 Check out Kingston Weather .  Weather Channel - Kingston Weather

 Till tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...