Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January 6 Janathon

I did a good run this afternoon. Conditions were not the best.  Blowing snow and a cold -8C. The forecast for the next few days is " Extreme Cold Warning ".

I have had enough of Garmin. It is too time-consuming to upload to their website. I have become very impatient with the way they do things. I have decided to go back to using Map My Run.
http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/add_to_website/608585964
todays run

Busy evening. Doing 3 loads of laundry.
  It seems  Garmin has connected with my Forerunner. . Happy, but its very frustrating.

Jan 6, 2015
7.59 km
Distance  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...