Thursday, January 8, 2015

January weather walk and run.

 Howling winds and cold -6C. with the wind and blowing snow, it felt like -16C. Have a look at our weather  via the weather channel.
 Walked down and back  to Starbucks - had a latte and read the Globe and Mail newspaper. 
Was great as there were very few customers - probably because of the weather. This is a 4.65 km walk.

 

4PM   I did a run . A Run in Blowing Snow
 
 Run  Distance  5.3 K. I did not time the run. The running conditions were difficult. Snow covered roads and sidewalks - blowing snow. Happy that I pushed myself to dress for the storm.  Very happy to be home. Time to sign of - feed my cat , have supper , TV and some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...