Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday Jan. 03 17:15


My plans for today have changed .  I had planned to run at supper time. However, the weather has changed.  lots of snow and ice .   I am home and unless the weather lets up. the walk will be "it" for today.

weather turned bad and walked.  Walked Downtown and back  home.

DISTANCE

2.61
kilometers
CLIMB
21 m
AVAIL. POINTS
BEGINS IN:
Kingston, 08, Canada
CREATED BY:
Jenny Moscrop
DESCRIPTION:
I walked downtown and back home in the afternoon. total distance is 5.3K . I had planned to run aroung 5pm, however the weather had turned very nasty. Snow and blowing snow and a drop in temperature. May try to go out again after supper.
STARTS FROM:
home
TYPE:
Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...