Sunday, January 17, 2016

Saturday 16 January

Saturday 16 January 
Banff Mountain Film Festival is in Kingston over  at Queens University at the
 Tthe Isabel . This year's films are outstanding. if the tour comes to  your neck of the woods, check it out, you won't be disappointed.
To find out more about the Banff Festival -
Click on the link
Banff Mountain Film Festival.

Sunday 17 January.

 Around noon, - started to snow.
Late afternoon, I went for my run. Pleased with my run, it was snowing, cold. I had to be cautious due to the icy road conditions.




RUN IN THE SNOW

DISTANCE

7.11
kilometers


BEGINS IN:
Kingston, 08, Canada
CREATED BY:
Jenny Moscrop
DESCRIPTION:
Ran in the late afternoon. Snowing, i had to be careful with my footing. Very happy with the distance and the tempo of my run. 
TYPE:
Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...