Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday March 25

 I have been having lots of problems with my computer. Or it is with my Internet account with - COGECO?
I am no longer sure. Went shopping for a new computer. Not sure what the problem is.
Went for a run in the afternoon.
I need to get my run training on track. the swing in weather conditions has not helped.

I curled on Tuesday. We won our game. We are in a tie with another team for second place and the right to play in the final. We play a tiebreaker on Tuesday. The winning team will play in the final on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed that we win.

Watching the NCAA basketball "Sweet 16s|". Cheering for Virginian  and  in the other matches - cheering for Wisconsin and




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...