Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday January 7

This week,  I "curled" on  three afternoons ( "in house Curling").
 Decided to drop down to curl 2 afternoons.  I like the afternoon team I play on, and am learning lots of stuff about the game. " in house curling".  
No more "mixed curling" on Friday afternoons.

My plan to focus on my running.  
Goal is to run in the Canada Run Series - 2 events.  See how things go -   (Injury and Costs of running are factors , I need to think on). and I might do 3 or 4 runs).
My run training is not up to scratch.  I need to run most days and do  a regular Yoga class  and  Swim  on the days I do not run. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...