Monday, April 10, 2017

April 10

I am entered and planning to run in Montreal - on -  Saturday April 22. 
Distance 5K. Part of the Canada Run Series. 
Okay. 
I am running most days, and my goal is to stay healthy, run in Montreal and finish, and back home to Kingston.
 I have a cat (Tuffy), and will be leaving her for 2 days.  Keeping my fingers crossed that she will be okay. I am thinking of  having someone check on Tuffy.

 I am also hoping to run in the Toronto Waterfront  10K in late June. This will depend on how things go in Montreal and  on my run preparation and my fitness level. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...