Friday, May 31, 2013

Today is the probably the hottest day we’ve experienced this year. Decided  a good day for  a  swim.   Biked over to BeachGrove indoor pool. (a small municipal[  pool in the city of Kingston).  Did  the lunch hour swim.This was my first swim this year and some time before that.
 Swam lengths (resting after each up and back) for about 20 minutes. My strokes are rusty and need some work. Swimming is certainly a good way to work out during the dog days of summer. I think this was a good choice for today.
My thinking is I should swim at least once a week.  

Time to do  squats and watch some Friday night TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...