Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday, June 01, 2013.    Juneathon  Blog  First official  day
 I am hoping i can stick to it.

  My day got off to a troubled start.  
I went to Tim Horton’s and had a small lunch and walked around town.
 4:30pm got on my bike and rode down to the Time Monument. Did a short warm-up and did my run. I ran along the edge of the lake to the Maritime Museum and then back along the path to the water plant and back to my bike. Lucky with my timing as dark clouds began rolling from the SW. the rain started as I got home.think the distance of my run was about 3.5K. (could be slightly longer)

Pleased with my run. I need to organize better. Fed my cats and will have my supper. Plans for the evening -  cook dinner and do some reading. 
PHOTO- TIME  monument and water front trail .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...