Monday, June 24, 2013

24th day of June 19:00 hrs EST.

 30 day Fitness Challenge=  Today  was a rest day.

Running 
 I ran at 5pm. Due to the heat- the temp.  25 C but with the humidly it feels like 31,,,I decided to change the way i organize my training. Usually my training is based on distance. Today I used  time as the measure  for my run. I did a 30 minute run.  Pace was slower than usual. Probably due to the intense sun and high humidity and temperature.  I am pleased with today's run,. 

 My goal is to complete Juneathon.  7 days to go. Keeping my fingers crossed.   

photo is Ben , a black Labrador Retriever , after his swim in Lake Ontario.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...