Wednesday, June 19, 2013

 Another great summer day. Although , the summer of 2013 is certainly a lot cooler than we are used to.
Biked down to the TimeMonument , Did a  good run along the lake trail.   A good breeze off the lake.
 My run started at the Time Monument and running  along the waterfront path, to Emily Street,  and along King Street  to the Maritime Museum and then looped back and ran to the water plant..  distance approx 4,5K.  A few Kiters were out on the lake.A  route mapped on Wed Jun 19 2013
5.56 kilometer


Completed  day 6 of the  30 day challenge -Yoga Studio 330 - 10 squats. 20 full Push ups (2x10) and 31
 crunches.

Made a salad for supper. my own version of a Caesar salad. , romaine, green onions tomato, mandarin orange sections , Parmesan cheese,Kraft Asiago dressing and left over chicken. I thought it was good. As i live alone, i can cook what i want to eat and eat on my own schedule.

NHL Ice hockey final series is still on. Chicago and Boston. I am hoping Chicago Blackhawks will win the cup. Although i am not watching the games.


I took this pic a couple of years ago. Its part of the waterfront path. i named it "the cloud factory", as it reminds me of a scene  from the book and movie.
The Mysteries of Pittsburgh, by Michael Chabon. One of my favorite books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...