Thursday, June 20, 2013

This afternoons run was  the best one i have done this week.I
The weather was first rate. 20C , a slight breeze off the water . I felt relaxed. Took my time  and did a good warm up. stretching, push ups, sit ups moumtain climbs. and some yoga poses. 
Ran approx 4 K , felt good and did a good warm down. 

I seem to run better at the lake, I am usually more  relaxed .   And able to warm up and cool down properly. 

Had fish and veges for supper. Tried a new ice cream for desert. Nestle's Smarties .   Five Stars.

 Got a ticket to see Joshua Redman at the Grand  Next Thursday June 27/
.Think he plays  a great sax. 
I like jazz and classical music.

This is all for now. I have tried to sign up to follow a couple of blogs. But for some reason i have not connected. It seems they are suing  Wordpress.   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...