Saturday, June 15, 2013

Its Saturday night. 6:55PM  EST Canada. . And another fine summer day 24C
Day 3 of our new challenge and we're going for hot abs! You have 65 or 100 squats, 15 push-ups and 30 crunches my friends! Give it all you've got because we have a rest day tomorrow.
My Post: 
65 squats, 15 push-ups and 30 crunches

DONE

25 K bike ride, to pick up cat food for one of my cats. Smudge is a grey Tiger and 16 years old .She  has been experiencing some Kidney problems. however the vets at Kingston Veterinary Hospital are giving her good care and she seems somewhat better. I have 2 cats. The other, Tuffie is a Calico   2.5 years old .  Both are spayed.



Just finished supper , Pizza and  vegges. Planning to walk down town and have a gelato ( ice creaam Italian). and then back home  , do some reading and some tidying up. 
I have added to my bio and will give more info in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...