Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last post  for 2013 Juneathon. 

.The weather was /is superb. .28C downtown Kingston.  Biked downtown and had a great cappuccino at Coffeeco  Market Square.  Nice place and the coffee is good.

Then home and dressed for my run. . Did a  4,5K Approx. 30 + min jog.  Very happy with my run , Biking provided  me helped as a good warm up.
  Did 20 squats. 20 push ups and 40 crunches/ .


 Last day and post for Juneathon 2013. 

No interaction with other Bloggers  .That is disappointing...... My experience has  been - that runners are a friendly bunch.... . Apparently not this group. it’s a  list of names and twitter accounts   .

On the good side I did get into the habit of writing everyday.  I need to keep more accurate records of my training and have a better training plan. 

I am registered in  two runs .. Toronto Oasis Zoo in September  and the Scotia Bank Toronto 
Marathon in October. Running  5K in both .








 . 

1 comment:

  1. I didnt get anything back on blogger either....I think it depends on the platform people use and where they read. sometimes blogger is not as easy to leave comment or reply, unlike something like Twitter.... that's what I thought anyhow!

    ReplyDelete

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...