Following the Scotia Bank run on October 20, I decided to take a break from training and exercise .
This summer I did 3 runs in the Canada Run Series. The Harry Rosen, The Oasis Zoo and the Scotia Bank Toronto run .
These were the first races, I have entered in many , many moons.
The events were a good experience for me. . And I am pleased with my results.
My fitness level drops off, quite quickly if i take an extended break.
Yesterday, I started back.
Went for a jog along the waterfront path, and today jogged the streets and roads in the neighborhood where i live.
Not sure what my next goals are....
Looking into a few ideas that i have. Consider my thoughts as possible long term plans for 2014.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
Busy day.. Curling game. We won and will play in the final next week. Happy. Lots of energy. Ran in the rain ... Having problems with ma...
It's nice to take a break, it gives you the motivation to get back at it and gives the body some rest. Good luck in your next race:)
ReplyDelete