Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Time To Consider What Is Next - New Plans and Goals

 Following the Scotia Bank run on October 20,  I decided to take a break from training and exercise .

This summer I did 3 runs in the Canada Run Series.   The Harry Rosen, The Oasis Zoo and the Scotia Bank Toronto run .
 These were the first  races, I have entered  in  many , many  moons.
The events were a  good experience for me. . And I am pleased with my results.

  My fitness level drops off,  quite quickly if i take an extended break.
Yesterday, I started back.

Went for a jog along the waterfront path, and today jogged the streets and roads in the neighborhood where i live.
  Not sure what my next goals are....
 Looking into  a few  ideas that i have.  Consider my thoughts as  possible  long term plans for 2014.






1 comment:

  1. It's nice to take a break, it gives you the motivation to get back at it and gives the body some rest. Good luck in your next race:)

    ReplyDelete

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...