Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 9 Janathon January 9

 Busy day. Did my run in the late afternoon (16:30). Not as cold today.  the streets and sidewalks are still icy  with snow . 
- Running is not easy. I am happy with today's 8K run

Mygoals are to increase my  distance- with daily longer runs

Janathon  is   good motivator for me. Its helping me  to complete  my daily runs and read other posts from other runners... . If i had not signed on- it seems likely that I would have skipped a few days - given the deep freeze that we have been experiencing in eastern Canada. 
Thank you Cathy White for all the hard work and effort you have put into  making Janathon a great event. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...