This morning I went to Physio at St Marys of the Lake - Providence Care. Very thankful for the therapy. My shoulder is healing very well.
The sky are grey and it has been raining most of the day. Late afternoon, went for a run. Map My Run program shows i did 9.88 K.
Longest run in sometime. Tired when I got home. Very happy.
Time for supper - Frozen Pizza and a side salad, and a dessert (Kraft Delsisio from Loblaws).
Planning to watch TV- probably NCAA basketball . And do some reading , And hopefully some tidying up.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
About Me I am a member at the Cataraqui Curling Club in Kingston, and I play Lead. I curl in the afternoon Ladies Curling League -two or ...
No comments:
Post a Comment