Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 01.

Yesterday, (Feb.28) was one of those days. i managed to do my volunteer commitment with the heart and Stroke group.  Not happy with this group, will not do it again. Would prefer to do work for Sandy Pines Wild Life  or the SPCA.
I am doing a test over at KGH on Monday, for a respiratory study. it pays me a stipend. The contacts i have had - sense i made a mistake getting involved. have to keep my fingers crossed its okay.
Yesterday,i did a run in very cold conditions. (minus 12  or maybe more).7.9K Run.                                        
Things are not great with me here in Kingston. I need to think about the situation here. I need to  figure out if I want to continue to live here.

 Todays run was 6.57K. Pleased as the last 2K (est) I ran at a very good pace. Would like this to be my race pace.  I am a dreamer. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...