Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend March 22 and 23

7.43 K run  Late Saturday  afternoon. okay with this run 
Sunday decided not to go to yoga  . Did a 3 K + jog this afternoon. 

 Have been watching March MADNESS. And it has been mad crazy this year. 
my bracket is doing okay. But if i had truly followed the schools I like, my bracket would be very good. 
Kansas - Stanford game .  . I went  with Kansas on my bracket,   and that was a mistake.   .....   I am a big fan of Stanford and  Stanford won and are moving onto the Sweet Sixteens..

My 2 Michigan teams made it, as did Florida and I'll have to edit this post later as i need to check the results. 

Got to put more effort and discipline into my running and preparation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...