Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Weekend

Ran in the Harry Rosen 8K on Saturday.
Pleased with my run, as i trained very hard over the past three months.


 Time is 52:19   Finished . 589 th place on 1003 women entries.  First in my age category F65-69  .  Got  a very nice  Swag  Medal .  or Finishers Medal. .

finisher medal for Harry's Spring Run-Off.

 Arrived  home and was relieved that my cat was fine.  This morning went to Yoga at Lululemon. The  class led by Bethany from  Studio 330. the class was perfect for me  - enabled me to decompress after yesterdays race. .
This afternoon, I went for a very slow jog. 4.2K

Next Sunday, Planning to run the  Toronto Younge Street 10K  
. Hoping I can manage it after this weekend.  10K is long for me.

Lots of  important stuff on this week's  To Do List.. My tax return being at the top of my list..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...