Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday May 26, 2014 22:30

its time to get myself back on track. I took a 5 week respite from running and blogging. Think the rest was a good idea. I have been riding my bike. Cycling is my main mode of transportation. (now that the snow and ice have melted and we have bare roads . .. . 

I am slowly getting back  into the daily training.  This afternoon, i did a slow 5.18K run.
I have signed up for Juneathon. Check it out. I recommend it highly. 

 This evening took in a movie The Railway Man. Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman are the two principal actors in the film . Not a film for everyone, but i do recommend it. 
Best to check out the previews before going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...