Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26 - "Boxing Day "

The weather is uncanny for this time of year today was 44F.. I have biked every day since May 1. This has to be the longest Cycling season on record..  There were 5-6 days in November when it snowed. then came this unusual "heatwave' and the snow disappeared, 

  Late afternoon  i went for my run. 
I use a Garmin 10 and recently have been experiencing lots of problems downloading the run info to my Garmin account. Takes several tries to do it. I checked online posts and it  seems there many others experiencing the same issues. 

Dec 26, 2014
7.86 km
Distance
59:29
Time
7:34
Pace (min/km)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...