Weather was good today. -9C. In the late afternoon, I put in a good run. 8.65K.
My longest run this year.(I think).
Feeling good about this.
My training is technically based on distance. I have a Garmin 10. It register time and distance, however as there is lots of snow and ice and traffic to contend with on my run, I don't bother about my time.
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Weather is perfect. 24 C . Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had a look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...
-
Trying to get back into run training. Need to focus on daily runs, yoga, and strength training. Daily Cycling and Swimming once a wee...
-
I am back running and blogging. Ran in the late afternoon. Distance 5K . Very happy with my run.
No comments:
Post a Comment