Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1 Canada Day

 I am celebrating Canada Day doing a few things. 

Flying the Canadian  flag on my balcony..

Image result for canada day

I cycled  to Tim Hortons and had a coffee and Canadian Maple donut. 

I took a week off from my running. 
It's Canada's Day - I decided its time to get back to my running. 
Late afternoon, I went for a run. Albeit a slow tun 
Distance: 5:41km 
Time: 39:06
Pace: 7:13

 Made a good salmon salad for supper. 
and now getting ready for the start of the FIFA
The semi-final game between  England and Japan. 
My team is England, I was born there. I am cheering for them. 

Check back later for more. 
England played great. they deserved to win. \the Japs got lucky in the final minute.England was not lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...