Thursday, February 25, 2016

Feb. 25 Thursday.


I Have been running most days. the roads and sidewalks are icy and lots of snow and cold water puddles. I still considering running in SF. or  Vancouver.And I would like to run in England. 
Happy with today's run. 


THURSDAY FEB.25

DISTANCE

6.16
kilometers


BEGINS IN:
Kingston, 08, Canada
CREATED BY:
Jenny Moscrop
DESCRIPTION:
Ran in the late afternoon. 5pm. (17:00HRS). Not too cold, but lots of icy cold water to run thru. My running shoes got drenched and my feet were very wet by the time I got home. Kingston, ON + Light snow Light snow -2°C FEELS LIKE -8 Ice accretion and increasing northwest winds could spell trouble in Ontario.
TYPE: RUN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...