Monday, July 29, 2013

we've had some hot weather over the past 3 weeks . Late afternoon, did my first run after a 2 + week  lay off .  The run lasted 19 minutes - no warm up or warm down.
 Biked everyday during 3 week  layoff.

2 weeks ago,  The Building Super told me (and other tenants keep  bikes in their apt.)   -  that  no Bikes are no longer allowed in the building. I have to keep my bike outside at night.
There is no way i can do this |"Rocky " will be stolen  ( 3 years ago, had  a bike stolen here (Bianchi Road Bike  from the Bike rooms, all high end Shimano. value over $3500. This new rule has thrown a damper into my plans, as I am planning to buy a new bike. I am still keeping my bike on my balcony. Very clear to me what i need to do. Homestead owns the building, and they are not tenant oriented, there main interest is property maintenance and property value

For the past week, and the coming week , i am focusing on downsizing the stuff i have. Lots of files and old photos and misc items. Lots more sorting still to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...