Saturday, September 28, 2013

Biking and Reading

Yesterday (Friday), Smudge's ashes were returned to me- happy with this decision. Her urn is a cedar box with a gold colored metal name plate...,SMUDGE.
Late afternoon, I  did a short run, approx 3K.

Today was 20C and perfect Indian summer weather. (present temp is 17).
Spent the morning reading the paper and had a great Cappuccino at a down town coffee shop
My back is sore, not sure what is causing it.
 Decision no running  until it clears up .  Rode my bike 29 K.

 Still reading Wild - Cheryl Strayed.   WILD - STRAYED
I am interested in trying a "short" walk  or perhaps a bike ride - maybe three or four days.... (Not the Pacific Crest Trail). Probably  start with somewhere close to home  - in Ontario.
See how it goes and if I like trail hiking and camping? and go from there. I would like to do a walk in England. ( I was born there ).


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...