Monday, October 7, 2013

Very happy . Major problems again trying to log  into  Blogger - Last three days- I couldn't   access my account. Upsetting and frustrating.
Thought my blog  was lost. Seems there are lots of running blogs.  Very relieved to have access to my blog...again...

 Had my back checked. Doc thinks it will get better.Taking one tablet a day for a week .
And i am going to try VOLTAREN. Recommended by a physio- therapist.

 Did Yoga yesterday..  With Dallas at  Lululemon .

 And Today did a run in the late afternoon.  5.35K.  Very windy conditions.
Need to  get ready for runing in colder and windier conditions. As I  blog i can hear the wind howling out side.  Cleared a few things off my balcony - its beginning to blow.

Marine Text Bulletin:
Eastern Lake Ontario.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 35 knots diminishing to northwest 20 near midnight and to
 northwest 15 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to light late
 Tuesday morning. A few showers ending near midnight with a risk of
 waterspouts.










             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...