Friday, January 24, 2014

Run - snow squall and light wind

Training Run  - 7.54K snow squall and light wind at 17:00 hrs.  Happy to be home and have supper in the oven.
Yesterday , i took a tumble and banged my right knee.  Ripped my outer nylon pants.  Due to the cold was also wearing heavy sweat pants and thermal underwear...  When i got home and looked at my knee -  realized i had hit the  ice hard.
 Had to Ice my knee and apply Polysporin.  The first aid seems to have worked as I  was able to run this evening.

time for supper - made  a casserole. ORANGE CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE .Cliff Bar, tea and  Yogurt.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday June 28, 2018 - Cycling

Weather is  perfect.  24 C .  Warm and sunny. Cycled out to the Military Base and had  a  look at the boats at their yacht club and spent so...